REBELLION.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shock To The System

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the New Wrestlers Association, Feel free to SIGN UP! and JOIN THE ASSOCATION! We look forward to having you and discovering what the future holds for your career here in NWA!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm by GC™

» The Biggest Little guy
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm by El Landerson

» I think you guys should watch this....
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:09 am by Mark Shadow

» Looking foward
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:43 am by Guest

» NWA Promo Zone!
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 pm by Guest

» NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm by Mark Shadow

» Guess their future
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm by Guest

» Chris Elite
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 pm by Guest

» Sorry For The Inconvenience.
"The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm by Guest

Notifications

"The Fallen Monarch" Venom

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

"The Fallen Monarch" Venom Empty
    PostSubject: "The Fallen Monarch" Venom   "The Fallen Monarch" Venom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Ring Name: Venom

Nickname (optional):
    The Fallen Monarch

Picture Base:
    Triple H

Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia

Weight:

Specialty Match:  
    Hell in a Cell, No Holds Barred.

Specialty Weapon:
    Sledgehammer

Theme Song:"The Game" by Chris Warren Band (Titantron - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31HZnyVxmGA )

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): Face

Moveset (10 Max.):
    Knee Style Facebuster, Swinging Neckbreaker, Leg Drop, Snap DDT, Fisherman Suplex, Diving Elbow Drop, Double Axe Handle, German Suplex, Belly To Belly Suplex, Flying Clothesline, Strong Uppercut, Gut buster. Reverse STO. Discus clothesline

High Impact Moves (5 Max.): Double A Spinebuster, Flatliner, Brainbuster, Running Knee to the Skull,

Finishers (3 Max.):
    Injection (Pedigree) Venom Trap (Crossface) Toxic Array (Brainbuster from top rope) (Last Resort)

Gimmick: With the revival of NWA, Venom has a new found mission. Being a veteran of NWA and EHW from 3 years ago, Venom further seeks to establish himself as the best this company has witnessed. In the past, he claimed to the the monarch of the company, but has since then began to perceive himself as a fallen warrior. He has now labeled himself has The Fallen Monarch as he seeks to reach the top again by starting at the bottom. His top priority in NWA is to reclaim the NWA Championship as he views it as the championship that he never lost.

NWA Accomplishments

NWA/EHW Television Champion (2-16-13 - 5-18-13) (Vacated) Defeated Mark Shadow at Exodus

NWA/EHW Champion x2 (5-18-13 - 7-20-13) (Longest Reigning EHW Champion) Defeated Mark Shadow at Bound For Greatness.  (8-17-13 - EHW's Closing) Defeated Jimmy Krauss and Jake Copeland at Aftershock.

First Two Time EHW/NWA Champion
    Back to top Go down

"The Fallen Monarch" Venom
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    REBELLION. :: NWA Office :: Sign Up-
    Jump to: